SITE UTILITY SURVEY:
- On site review of existing conditions reflecting ADA needs assessment for compliance with Title 24.
- Investigation of existing utilities, underground infrastructure, update of existing as-builts and comparison to new plans.
- Recording of existing conditions with video and digital photography.
- Preliminary evaluation of site impact and costs for implementing upgrades, including Phasing, Staging, Temporary Controls and Schedule.
- Page by page overlay of Architectural, SE and MEP for coordination issues.
- Plan review for compliance with ADA and Emergency Egress requirements.
- Value Engineering for construction methodology.
- Specification Review and Recommendations.
- Testing Lab Schedule and Negotiation.
- Scope / Estimate / Budget Parameters.
- Phasing / Scheduling / Procurement Strategies.
- Bid Scoping / RFQ Development / Bid Analysis / Post Award Interview.
- Contractor Coordination / Scheduling / Project Controls.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Asbuilts.
- Change Order Analysis / Claims Mitigation / Dispute Resolution.
PROJECT CLOSE-OUT PHASE:
- Punchlist / Commissioning / Warranties.
- Project Close-out / Final Settlement Agreements.
- Final Record Documentation.
- Lessons Learned.
- KCS has a list of more than 200 subcontractors we have worked with on previous projects. We have extensive knowledge of subs with proven success records, as well as those who might need assistance on a project.
- KCS has a database with current pricing for most relevant trades. Our corporate library maintains all code books, technical manuals, ASTM Standards, Sweets Catalogs and construction details, and standard resources vital to most projects.
LITIGATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- Knowland Construction Services has not been involved in any litigation for the past 10 years.